Financial Modelling Using Excel Training Course
Financial modelling using Excel training is important for someone whose duties require analysis, forecasting and appraisal of investments and business performance.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare effective financial models utilizing powerful Excel functions
- Use core financial modeling techniques
- Forecast investments, and calculate valuations of projects and companies in an effective manner
- Develop comprehensive financial models to support investments decisions
This course is aimed at corporate finance professionals, CFOs, financial controllers, finance managers, financial analysts and business development analysts.
Introduction to Financial Modeling in Excel
- Key Excel functions used in Financial modeling
- Advanced range names, including formulas and naming conventions
- Pivot Tables
- Scenarios, sensitivity, data tables
- Best practice guidelines and spreadsheet modeling standards
Financial Modeling Overview
- Modeling fundamentals
- Steps in model building
- Key concepts
- Capital budgeting & depreciation modeling
- Debt modeling
- Capital Structure
- Ratio analysis
- Tax considerations
- Reporting considerations: changing timescales, changing currencies, units
Specific Purpose Modeling
- Company valuation & financial statement simulation
- Project finance modeling
- Mergers & Acquisitions Analysis
Advanced Modeling Applications
- Multi-variable Monte Carlo Simulations
- Advanced MapReduce
- Introduction to VBA Macros: useful functions and macros, and how to apply these to models
- Advanced Charting techniques
- Advance Excel Dashboards
Training Course Approach
This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
Training Course manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
We can also do this as a tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: Email Us.
The training fee covers tuition fees, learning materials, and training venue.
57 Jason Moyo Avenue,