Human Resources Analytics Training Course
Human resources analytics training course in Harare.
Course Duration : 1 Day
Who is this course for?
This course is intended for participants who are interested in understanding how data can be used to improve human resources practices and make better decisions.
- Human resources professionals: Human resources professionals who want to learn how to use data to improve their decision-making. This could include HR professionals in a variety of roles, such as talent acquisition, compensation, and benefits.
- Business leaders: Business leaders who want to understand how human resources data can be used to improve the organization’s performance. This could include CEOs, CFOs, and other senior executives.
- Data analysts: Data analysts who want to learn how to apply their skills to the human resources field. This could include data analysts who work in human resources departments, consulting firms, or other organizations.
- Students: Students who are interested in learning about the intersection of human resources and data analytics. This could include students who are majoring in human resources, business administration, or data science.
- Anyone who is interested in learning about human resources analytics: This could include anyone who is interested in understanding how data can be used to improve human resources practices and make better decisions.
Upon completion of the program, participants should be able to:
- Identify characteristics of HR agility
- Compare and contrast various metrics used by human resources professionals to measure in order to drive business results
- Describe possible mistakes HR professionals can make when using metrics to influence decision making
- Identify the six stages of the employee life cycle
HR Metrics life cycle
- HR Metrics, Workforce Trends, and the Employee
- HR Metrics Lifecycle
- Creating & Delivering Metrics to an Organization
Staff training and compensation
- L&D Strategy and Total Rewards
- Staffing, Training and Total Rewards
- Attracting and Tracking Quality Hires
Employee relations and the overall HR organization
- HR Metrics, Dashboards, and Trends
- Employee Relations & the Overall HR Organization
- Correlating Data with Business Impact
Building your case and creating reaction
- Data Storytelling
- Building Your Business Case and Creating Action
- HR’s Seat at the Table
Contact us to arrange for your training:
57 Jason Moyo Avenue,