Microsoft Excel certification exam MO-210
Microsoft Excel certification exam MO-210 is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam that measures a candidate’s ability to use Microsoft Excel 2022 and later to create and manage worksheets and workbooks, create cells and ranges, create tables, apply formulas and functions, and create charts and objects.
The exam is 120 minutes long and consists of 75 multiple-choice questions. The passing score is 700.
To be successful on the exam, candidates should have the following skills:
- Create and manage worksheets and workbooks
- Create cells and ranges
- Create tables
- Apply formulas and functions
- Create charts and objects
Candidates can prepare for the exam by taking a Microsoft-approved training course or by using self-study resources such as books, online tutorials, and practice exams.
The exam fee is $100.
The Microsoft Excel certification exam MO-210 is a valuable credential for anyone who wants to demonstrate their skills in using Microsoft Excel. The certification can help candidates improve their job prospects and earn higher salaries.
Benefits of taking the exam
Here are some of the benefits of getting certified in Microsoft Excel:
- Increased job opportunities: Employers are increasingly looking for employees with Microsoft Excel skills. Certification can help you stand out from the competition and increase your chances of getting hired.
- Higher salaries: Certified Microsoft Excel professionals earn higher salaries than non-certified professionals. According to a study by PayScale, the average salary for a certified Microsoft Excel professional is $80,000 per year.
- Improved career prospects: Certification can help you advance your career and take on more challenging and rewarding roles.
- Increased confidence: Certification can give you the confidence you need to use Microsoft Excel effectively in your work.
If you are interested in getting certified in Microsoft Excel, I encourage you to check out the Microsoft Excel certification exam MO-210. It is a valuable credential that can help you improve your job prospects, earn higher salaries, and advance your career.
At Data Analytics Training and Advisory Services we offer training to prepare you for the MO 210 Examinantion. Our training is designed to help you pass without much fuss.
Contact us to enrol for training
57 Jason Moyo Avenue,